Schedule of events in Perth, Ontario
Day One: Friday, July 22
- Arrive in Perth between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for the BBQ Block Party http://bbqblockparty.com/ at the Perth Fairgrounds (50 Arthur Street)
Directions from Toronto (3hrs 46 mins):
- Lunch at festival food stations
- Canadian Stone Carving Festival http://canadianstonecarvingfestival.com/
- Drive 17 minutes to McCreary’s Beach Resort to check in anytime after 4:00 p.m.
- Relax and enjoy the beach!
Day Two: Saturday, July 23
- Travel for 14 minutes to Perth for Blast from the Past (Opening Ceremonies are at 11:30 a.m.) Full Event Schedule: https://perth200.ca/signature-events/homecoming-weekend/homecoming-weekend-schedule/
- I suggest parking at Café Bean, 1 Sherbrooke Street East, Perth
- Walk about 4 blocks for 8 minutes to Stewart Park (80 Gore Street East) to see the parade. Map: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Stewart+Park+Festivalfirstname.lastname@example.org,-76.250517,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x41185e3fc910fbd2!8m2!3d44.8988287!4d-76.250517
- In the afternoon, you may wish to return to the Perth Fairgrounds. Enjoy the Festival!
Day Three: Sunday, July 24
- Check out
- Travel home