New attractions in Upstate New York
* Roseland Wake Park: The first cable wake park in the Northeastern US.
Consisting of a 5-tower system and able to accommodate up to 9 wakeboarders,
waterskiers, kneeboarders, and etc. at a time.
* Corning Museum of Glass: The largest glass museum in the world is now even
bigger. The new Art & Contemporary Design Wing opened in March 2015 and
includes a 26,000 square ft art gallery, glass blowing demonstrations, live
glass design sessions, and more.
* Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures: A zipline canopy tour and big/little
sized ropes courses [uts you at the top of the trees on Bristol Mountain.
* Darien Lake Amusement Park: A family theme park, just 90 minutes from the
Canadian Border. This year with two new rides the ³Rolling Thunder²
7-story coaster and the ³Brain Drain² waterslide.
* Seneca Art and Culture Center: Opening in July at Ganondagan Native
American Historic Site, fulfilling a 30-year vision of a permanent,
year-round interpretive facility to tell the more than 2,000-year-old story
of Seneca and Haudenosaunee contributions to art, culture, and society.
Special Offers (for Canadian Visitors only):
* BOGO during Victoria Day Weekend at Consesus Lake Campground.
* Book 2 nights, get one 50% off, and a free 4th night at Darien Lake
* Use Canadian dollars for admission at Sonnenburg Gardens & Mansion and
they will be accepted ³at Par² all summer long.
More deals and attractions listed on website www.awelcomesurprise.com
All of this and more is easily accessible at AWelcomeSurprise.com
<www.awelcomesurprise.com> under a program that was developed to help
Canadian visitors experience Upstate NY and understand what is available to
them just across the border. Our program features several attractions,
hotels, and destinations that offer deals specific to those visiting from