Top 5 Family Fall Activities in Grey County
Autumn is a great time to experience our area, with all the harvest bounty and vibrant colours plus fall events and activities. We have made it easy for you to pack up the kids for a day or weekend fall themed getaway.
To extend your adventure visit our website, visitgrey.ca for places to eat and stay.
- Pick some apples, play with some barnyard animals and take a wagon ride through the rural countryside at Farmer’s Pantry .
- Watch the salmon jumping at the Mill Dam on the increasingly popular Owen Sound Salmon Tour.
- Indulge in everything apple infused on the Apple Pie Trail–best experienced on an empty stomach!
- Attend Meaford’s Scarecrow Invasion festivities, join in the parade and stroll the streets to photograph hundreds of uniquely decorated scarecrows.
- Take in the vibrant reds & gold’s of changing foliage atop Ontario’s longest suspension bridge at Scenic Caves