TOP 10 REASONS TO STAY AT DIVI & TAMARIJN ARUBA ALL INCLUSIVES
** From the Spectacular Beach to the Wealth of Activities and Dining Options,
These Two Properties Offer Vacationers All They Could Want and More! **
ORANJESTAD, ARUBA – When planning a vacation, most travelers first pick where they want to go, then decide on a hotel or resort that provides the most for their money. For anyone visiting the Caribbean, the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives are the natural choice! To learn why, read these Top Ten Reasons to choose Divi Aruba All Inclusive & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive for vacation-
1. Beach – By far the biggest reason why travelers visit the Caribbean, the beach at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba is among the finest anywhere. With powder-soft sand stretching for over a mile between the two properties, guests are never far from the uncrowded beach when staying at these two resorts. It’s the ideal spot for strolling hand in hand with your partner, watching a sunset over the water, soaking up the sun or enjoying one of the properties’ many water sports and beach activities.
2. Two All-Inclusive Resorts for the Price of One – Gaining popularity for added simplicity and value, all stays at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba are always all inclusive. For just one price, travelers can eat, drink and enjoy all the complimentary activities available without ever having to worry about pulling out their wallets. Of course, guests who stay at either property have full use of the facilities, services and amenities of the other, located just steps away, so guests are essentially getting the convenience of two resorts for the price of one!
3. Dining Options – For those who want to experience a variety of cuisines in their travels, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba offer plenty of options for daily meals, snacks and beverages. Nine dining outlets serve Italian, Continental, Asian-Fusion and more, so guests can eat at just their favorite venues or try them all. Atmospheres range from casual to elegant, and many of the properties’ dining establishments have open-air seating as well as spectacular ocean views for the ultimate beachside meal.
4. Activities – Want to try scaling a rock climbing wall right on the beach? Or perhaps take part in a game of beach volleyball? Maybe a salsa lesson or bike tour would be preferable. From Papiamento (the local Aruban dialect) lessons or browsing the craft market to sunfish sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking or other non-motorized water sports, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba have numerous activities suited for all ages and preferences.
5. Accommodations – Breathe in the ocean air while looking out over the beach or landscaped property, as each guestroom at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba has its own spacious patio or balcony. At Tamarijn Aruba, all rooms are oceanfront, looking right out over the beach. Guests staying at Divi Aruba can select from beachside, oceanview, oceanfront or, for a more secluded option, gardenview rooms.
6. Three Large Freshwater Swimming Pools – Relaxing by the pool is a great way to spend an afternoon, and with a total of three freshwater swimming pools at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba there’s always enough space by the pool’s edge. Both properties also have a poolside bar & grill, so it’s easy to grab a snack, meal or cool beverage in between dips in the water. In addition, the Divi Aruba’s pool deck has just been renovated and now features modern seating areas providing comfort and style.
7. Choice of Packages – To bring even more value to guests, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba offer several packages year-round. Popular among parents traveling with school-age children, the Family Package allows up to 2 kids up to age 17 who are sharing a room with their parents to stay, play and eat entirely free (use of the children’s camp is also included). For newlyweds, the Honeymoon Package includes a complimentary room upgrade, candlelight dinner for two, bottle of champagne and more for an ideal romantic escape.
8. Golf and Spa Options – For guests who want an all inclusive beachfront stay yet also want to play a few rounds of golf, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba provides the perfect solution! Guests of the properties have access to the 9-hole The Links at Divi Aruba golf course right across the street. Further, guests receive discounted greens fees, tee time priority and more. Meanwhile, a non-golfing spouse can indulge in a pedicure, massage or other treatment at the Indulgence by the Sea spa, located at the Divi Aruba.
9. Nightly Entertainment – While Latin dance shows, limbo lines, jazz nights, salsa dance classes and Mystic shows with fire-eating are usually the types of night time fun found in Aruba’s night spots, guests at the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba don’t ever have to leave the properties to find great evening entertainment. With a different theme night or party each night of the week, there’s plenty of variety to keep guests coming back for more.
10. Friendly, Well-Trained Staff – Since Aruba is known as “One Happy Island,” it’s no surprise to find that smiles are equally infectious at Divi & Tamarijn Aruba. The properties pride themselves on their cheerful and friendly staff, who are all well-trained hospitality professionals. No matter what the question or need, staff members are always eager and available to assist guests.
Located just thirty minutes from the airport and five minutes from Aruba’s capital city, Oranjestad, the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba resorts are set on beautiful Druif Beach, with shops and the Alhambra Casino nearby. Guests staying at either the AAA 3-Diamond Divi Aruba or the adjacent, oceanfront Tamarijn Aruba have use of all facilities and services of both properties. All stays at the Divi & Tamarijn Aruba include all meals and snacks at a choice of nine dining options, unlimited beverages at seven bars, the use of three freshwater pools, a wide range of activities including non-motorized water sports and nightly entertainment and offer a variety of packages. In addition, all guests may use the well-equipped Divi Winds Sports Center, which features a 30-foot outdoor rock climbing wall on the beach. All guestrooms now have flat screen TVs as well as brand new mattresses and bedding with super-soft pillow tops, duvets and extra pillows.
Honeymoon, Golf, Family and Wedding Packages are available. For reservations and more information about Divi & Tamarijn Aruba, contact your travel professional or 1-800-554-2008 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-554-2008 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, 207-594-7888 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 207-594-7888 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit the resorts’ websites at www.diviaruba.com or www.tamarijnaruba.com.